在这个看脸的世界,有钱就可以任性,没钱就得拼命,不学好英语还怎么拉仇恨?出国留学网小编为绝望的你整理了各种负能量系列流行语。
看脸的世界 a world obsessed with appearance and vanity
颜控
face obsessed
外貌党
face-judgers
外貌协会
appearance club (a club consisting of face-judgers)
颜饭
a fan of face (fans of pop stars who care little for their work or artistic merit)
我对这个看脸的世界绝望了!
I can't see any hope in such a face-judging world!
我是个外貌党,找男友的唯一标准就是长得帅。
Since I am a face-judger, the only standard for my future boyfriend is a handsome look.
只有长得好看的人才有青春, 像我们这种人就只有上学。
Only good-looking people really experienced youth, all we had was going to school.
有钱就是任性! Rich people can always follow their own way.
我喝酸奶只舔盖儿,别问我为什么,有钱就是任性!
I just lick the lid of the container but throw away the rest when having yogurt. Don't ask me why, I am rich and willful.
长得好看就是任性!
Good-looking people are self-willed.
学霸就是任性!
Top students are so willful.
大家都很任性(by全国政协发言人吕新华)。
We are all very willful.
有权不可任性(by 李克强总理)。
Power should not lead to capriciousness.
拉仇恨 attracting hatred/courting envy
晒美食
food posts
秀恩爱