1.I was a fool to fall for a man like you.
我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。
我想,我们的故事永远不会出现在银幕上,可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚。
2.I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I've never really been there. so I don't know.
我猜在卡萨布兰卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我从未置身其中,所以不得而知。
3.I love you more & more each day as time gose by.
时光流逝,我对你的爱却与日俱增。
4.Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她(伊尔莎)却偏偏走进了我的酒馆。
//这是我记忆最深的台词。
5.--Where were you last night?
--That's so long ago, I don't remember.
--Will I see you tonight?
--I never make plans that far ahead.
--你昨晚去哪里了?
--那么久以前的事我记不起来了。
--我今晚可以见到你吗?
--我从不计划那么遥远的事情。
6.I was right. You are a sentimentalist.
我说对了,你是个感情用事的人.
7.How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.
你真奢侈,这样把女人抛开。有一天他们可能会渐渐消失。
8.I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.
我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人。
9.Alot of water under the bridge.
过去的事有如逝水.
10.I can't remember it, Miss llsa. I'm a little rusty on it.
我记不起来了,伊莎小姐.我有点生锈了。
11.We all try. You succeed.
人家都尽力而为,而你成功了。
12.--Let's see, the last time we met...
--Was La Belle Aurore.
--我想想看,我们最后一次见面是