最近湖南电视台热播的电视剧《花千骨》火爆荧屏,其片花还拍了英文版配音视频,简直是高大上啊。近日媒体又称《花千骨》原著涉嫌抄袭,使得这部电视剧更是成为人们谈论的影视焦点。下面出国留学网(m.liuxue86.com)为大家分享中英版片花台词以及抄袭一说的相关信息。
片花台词:
I have my friends. I have my master. I have my love,
I thought I had the whole world.
Yet it turned out to be an illusion.
我有朋友,我有师父,我有爱人
当初我以为我有全世界,
却原来,都是假的。
I'm immortal of Chang Liu, Bai ZiHua,
From now on, you are my disciple.
从今以后,你就是我长留上仙白子画的徒弟了。
What do you mean, Master?
—Kill, with no mercy!
—师父的意思是?
—杀无赦!
I was born with mystic fragrance, which always bring misfortune to people...
我身怀异香,总会给身边的人带来不幸。。。
I swear to you that I will come back to marry you!
我东方彧卿,一定会回来,娶姑娘为妻!
HuaQianGu, dont forget, I have your secret with me!
花千骨,你是有把柄在我手里的!
Master, now you have me with you,
You will never be alone anymore.
师父,有小骨陪着你,你再也不是一个人了。
So this is the price to become immortal‘s disciple?
That friendship must be sacrifice to make it to the ColdPalace...
这就是拜尊上为师的代价么?为了能去绝情殿,就要失去朋友
Hua Qiangu, I hate you!
I should be the only disciple if there wasn't you!
我恨花千骨! 要不是你,我才是尊上的徒弟!
No one can escape from Posuo's Curse,
Hua Qiangu must die!
生死劫逃不了,花千骨必须得死!
So you would kill just to win?
...