英雄联盟人物经典台词

2014-09-07 17:57:37 英雄联盟人物台词

  英雄联盟是一款有很多玩家的游戏,当中的很多角色的台词也是被很多玩家所称道。出国留学网的小编为大家带来英雄联盟的经典人物台词,希望大家能够喜欢。更多内容尽在出国留学网范文频道

  英雄联盟人物经典台词

  流浪法师 - 瑞兹

  我们走,我们走!

  已经在加油了!

  别催我!

  想活捉我?哼!没门!

  彼此彼此!

  恶魔小丑 - 萨科

  来次魔术戏法,咋样?

  瞧瞧你的背后~

  这很好玩吖!

  恶作剧的对象,是你哟!

  听我说,召唤师。我并没有兄弟,也不认识特斯拉!我的瞬移以及分身靠的都是魔法!

  暮光之眼 - 慎

  您果然深思熟虑,召唤师

  我发现他们不值一提。

  执行均衡之令。

  目标已被标记。

  非常荣幸。

  你已经死了……只是你还没发觉而已。

  炼金术士 - 辛吉德

  要来一杯么?

  这个也许有点痛

  是摇,还是不摇,这是一个问题

  摇,摇,晃,摇

  这个也许有点痛

  饮用之前摇一摇……

  亡灵勇士 - 塞恩

  I do it!

  交给我吧!

  Get on my choppa

  吃我一记重击!

  Now I'm dead serious

  严格来说,我已经死了。

  Who is your summoner and what does he do?

  谁是你的召唤师?他是做什么的?

  I'll be back!

  我会……回来的……

  Hand bone, connected to the hand bone, connected to your... Face bone!

  你说看到我的骨头了?不,这些都是你的幻觉!

  Stop being a bonehead!

  别再犯2了!

  Lead me to battle!

  带我去打仗!

  What is best than death? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear their lamentation of noobs

  死后能做的最棒的事情是什么?就是碾碎你的敌人,看着他们先你一步而去,并聆听他们怯懦的哭喊。

  战争女神 --希维尔

  To battle

  战斗吧!

  On the double

  倍速前进中!

  Move out!

  行动吧!

  Goodbye, my sisters!

  姐妹们,我先走一步……

  You may call me mistress, but only from your knees

  他们就是见不得女人当战神!……咋样,有明星范儿么?(淘气)

  For the honour of all

  为荣誉而战!

  The hunt begins

  狩猎开始!

  Enjoy that breath. It will be your last

  好好享受你的最后一次呼吸吧!

  琴瑟仙女 - 娑娜

  From my mind to yours.

  我用意念传达给您。

  Adagio, summoner.

  这首是慢板曲,召唤师。

  Harmoniously.

  要协调。

  Delicately.

  要优美。

  With perfect tempo.

  完美的节拍。

  A sublime duet.

  精彩的二重唱

  Quarter time! Quarter time!

  中场休息时间!中场休息时间!

  Accurate, like a metronome.

  像节拍器一样准确无误。

  Accelerated movement, I concur.

  加速运动,我赞成。

  If you want it, then you've got it... but don't ask me to bust any sort of move…

  "如果你想要,就拿去吧……但别要求我终止任何形式的动作……"

  Allegrissimo

  这首曲子是最急板!

  Order through music.

  请通过音乐来下命令

  Brioso, brioso

  充满活力,朝气蓬勃!

  Shall we resolve this dissonance?

  我们能解决这个不和谐的音调么?

  The fanfare ascends

  号角已经响起!

  A symphony of justice

  正义的交响乐!

  The sopranos I know don't "whack" anyone.

  我所知道的女高音从来不会对任何人造成打击。

  I am the conductor of your funeral dirge.

  我就是在你葬礼上演奏哀乐的乐队指挥。

  They will be BAROQUE-n! (laughs)

  "它们将会是“巴洛克(重读)恩(轻读)”风格!(笑)

  Maybe it is better that I am mute.

  也许我哑了反倒会显得更淑女一点。

  Only you can hear me, summoner. What masterpiece shall we play today?

  只有你可以听到我的话,召唤师。今天我们演奏哪首曲子?

  众星之子 - 索拉卡

  Let me guide you

  让我来引领您走向胜利。

  For peace of mind

  为了内心的安宁。

  My path is clear

  我的道路,清澈无比。

  Let me guide you

  让我来引领您走向胜利。

  I return to the stars...

  众星啊……我……回来……了……

  No, I'm not happy to see you. Yes, that is a horn growing out of my head

  别拿这种眼神看我,我可不是什么尼莱德女牧师。

  Gracefully

  要淡定。

  By the power of the stars

  我的力量来自星辰

  I head their call

  我引领着星光的降临。

  Do you always fight so poorly?

  你们打架的时候总是这么不给力么?

  策士统领 - 斯维因

  A Noxian does not dawdle.

  诺克萨斯人从来不会闲逛。

  My destination is absolute.

  我的目标很纯粹。

  I'll give the orders

  我会下达命令。

  Victory awaits.

  胜利在望。

  I'm five steps ahead of you.

  我比你高5个级别。

  If you insist

  如果你坚持的话

  My thoughts exactly.

  和我原先的想法分毫不差。

  How obvious

  多么明显啊

  Efficient strategy.

  策略要有效率。

  Less clicking please, you're wearing out my cane.

  请少点儿点击,你在磨损我的手杖知道么?

  A calculated risk.

  可以接受的冒险。

  My bird is hungry

  我的鸟饿了

  Impeccable decision.

  无懈可击的决定。

  They dare oppose Noxus?

  他们敢与诺克萨斯作对?

  My pleasure

  我很乐意

  Dispatch these worms

  消灭这些蠕虫!

  I could destroy you with one leg tied behind my back.

  我只用一条腿就可以轻而易举地摧毁你。

  Another opponent, another disappointment.

  敌人越多,失望也就越多。

  If we approach strategically from the flank- oh who am I kidding, let's just morph and eat them.

  如果我们战略性地从侧翼插上-噢我在忽悠谁呢?我们赶紧变身,然后吃掉他们吧!

  The early bird guts the worm

  早起的鸟儿有虫吃。

  I bet you taste like chicken

  我敢打赌,你的味道和鸡肉差不多。

  You're seriously asking a giant demon bird for a joke?

  要一只巨大的恶魔鸟给你讲笑话?你没犯2吧?

  Seriously, again? Just drop it.

  再问一遍,你真的没犯二么?放弃吧!

  Think logically for one seCAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW!

  从理论上设想一下,一个人哇!哇!哇!哇!哇!

  宝石骑士 - 塔里克

  Functional and stylish

  既时髦又实用。

  I think I'll let you suffer for a while!

  我想我会让你难受一阵子的!

  You shall be crushed

  你将被碾碎!

  I will wheep for you

  我会悼念你的。

  Magic has ruined this land

  魔法,已经毁了这块大陆。

  Gems hold their edge

  宝石们显露着它们的锋芒。

  You face unblemished power

  你所面对的,是纯净无暇的力量!

  From coals to diamonds

  璀璨钻石,始于煤炭!

  My resonance joins Runeterra

  这是……大地的回响……

  Gems.... Gems are truly outrageous. They are truly, truly, truly outrageous

  呼……这身璀璨的盔甲……有时连我自己的眼睛都会被它晃花!

  Emmerald for insight

  祖母绿象征着洞察。

  Opal for harmony

  猫眼石象征着和谐。

  With clarity

  清楚明了。

  Ruby for vigor

  红宝石象征着活力。

  Brilliantly

  要灿烂,要引人夺目。

  Zaphire for divinity

  蓝宝石象征着神性。

  For a good time, call Amber

  要象征美好时光,请找琥珀。

  You are nothing more than glass, waiting to be smashed

  你们只是玻璃制品,一碰就碎。

  迅捷斥候 - 提莫

  Captain Teemo on duty

  提莫队长正在待命!

  Hut! Two, three four...

  一!二!三!四……

  Yes, sir!

  是,长官!

  I'll scout ahead

  我去前面探探路

  Armed and ready!

  整装待发!

  That's gotta sting!

  有情况!

  Reporting in

  正在报告!

  Swiftly!

  要迅捷!

  I salute you

  向您致敬!

  Size doesn't mean everything

  体型并不能说明一切。

  Hut! Two, three four...

  一!二!三!四……

  Never underestimate the power of the Scouts' code

  绝对不要低估斥候密码的威力。

  麦林炮手 - 崔丝塔娜

  I wanna shoot something!

  我好想射点儿什么!!

  Wohow!

  哇哈!

  Wow!

  哇呜!

  wanna see the fireworks?

  想看焰火吗?

  Let's get in range!

  我们再靠近点儿吧!

  I see... Fireworks!

  我看到了……焰火!

  Is that a rocket in your pocket?

  小小炮娘,很少烦恼~眼望四周焰火飘~

  Ready, aim, fire!

  预备,瞄准,射吖!

  Kaboom!

  喀,嘣!!

  Did you fall down and go boom?

  你们跌倒了没?崩溃了么?

  蛮族之王 - 泰达米尔

  This'll be a slaughter

  这将会是场屠杀/我的大刀早已饥渴难耐了!

  Now they die!

  现在他们可以死了!

  I am your worst nightmare

  我是你最可怕的噩梦

  As you wish

  如你所愿

  Into battle

  开战吧!

  Follow my blade

  随心而动,随刃而行!

  My destiny awaits

  我的命运在等待!

  My right arm is a lot stronger than my left arm!

  召唤师,你的光辉时刻是什么时候?是WCG吗?……而我的光辉时刻,就是……开大招的时候了!

  I am your worst nightmare

  我是你最可怕的噩梦

  You never stood a chance

  你是没有机会赢我的。

  卡牌大师 - 崔斯特

  Lady Luck is smiling

  幸运女神在微笑

  Pick a card.

  选牌吧!

  Doin it!

  正做着呢!

  Deal'em.

  出牌吧!

  It's my lucky day.

  今天是我的幸运日!

  I reckon...

  我算算……

  It's all in the cards

  一切尽在卡牌之中。

  Just the luck of the draw...

  纯看手气了……

  A twist of... Fate

  命运……被扭曲了……

  Only two Jokers in the deck and I get dealt you

  什么?找我算命?别开玩笑了!我可不会什么塔罗牌!

  The house always wins

  顺我者昌,逆我者亡!此乃天意!

  瘟疫之源 - 图奇

  Oh, what do you want?

  噢,你想要什么?

  Taste of my disease

  尝尝我的疾病吧!

  Oh yes, yes!

  哦好的,好的!

  I strike from the shadows

  我从暗处偷袭。

  This will do!

  包在我身上了!

  I'll be right there

  我会在那儿的。

  Do you smell that?

  你闻到了么?

  Back to the sewer

  下水道……我回来了……

  Oh, what's that smell? Oh, it's me!

  为什么我就碰不到4个海龟来拜师呢?

  I'll be right there

  我会在那儿的。

  You smell terrible!

  你们的气味恶臭难闻!

野兽之灵 - 乌迪尔

  Do not deny your instincts, summoner

  不要否认你的本能,召唤师

  That is our path

  那就是我们的路

  Our will is one

  我们心意相通

  We will not pity the defenseless

  我们不会怜悯没有防备的对手

  Our instincts are razor sharp

  我们的本能如同剃刀般锋利!

  Our rage remains focused

  我们的狂怒仍在继续

  You think it's easy having four animal spirits inside you? Imagine the smell…

  "你认为,在体内安放4个野兽的灵魂是件容易的事么?(捂鼻)想想那气味吧……"

  Their fear is wise

  他们的恐惧是明智的。

  Weapons are for the weak

  武器,是为弱者准备的

  Feral instinct guides our fist

  野性的本能,指引着我们的拳头。

  We will make use of their pelts

  他们的死亡只会增长我们的狂怒

  Their death will only feed our rage

  他们的死亡只会增长我们的狂怒

  Without hesitation

  毫不犹豫!

  Alright... we might have anger management issues

  好吧……我们可能在怒气的分配上遇到难题了。

  We do not know pity, even for for you.

  我们不知道何为怜悯,即使对象是你!

  If PETA asks, this fur is fake

  如果善待动物协会问起来的话,我们就说这些皮毛是仿制的。

  Our rage is beyond your control

  我们的狂怒,你驾驭不住

  首领之傲 - 厄加特

  Destination received.

  目的地已收到

  Cannot rest

  不能休息

  End this misery

  终结这次苦难吧

  They will know fear

  他们会知道害怕的

  The gift of eternal pain

  永恒痛苦的赠品。

  Systems ready.

  系统就绪。

  The fortunate will be eradicated

  幸运将会被根除。

  Existence is torment

  生存,就是折磨。

  Hydraulics activated.

  液压系统已开启。

  The loyal heart beats eternal.

  忠诚之心永不停息。

  Execute.处决!

  I detect the presence of scum

  我侦测到渣滓的存在。

  Only I will remain

  只会剩我一个。

  They are condemned.

  他们被判有罪!

  Must. Punish.

  必须。惩罚。

  Death is the only escape

  死亡是唯一的解脱。

  Time to see my ugly side.

  是时候看我丑陋的一面了。

  There's no coming back from your demise.

  你们会死得很干脆的。

  Fear? No, I am the mind-killer

  恐惧?不,我是意志的克星。

  You can't beat me, so join me, I need a good pair of legs.

  你打不过我的,所以加入我吧,我需要一双好腿!

  Eternal life… endless torture

  永恒的生命……无尽的折磨……

  邪恶小法师 - 维迦

  Know that if the tables were turned, I would show you no mercy

  如果我俩角色互换,我会让你看看什么叫残忍!

  I will swallow your soul!

  我会吞掉你的灵魂!

  Even death trembles in my presence!

  即使是死亡,也会因为我的出场而颤抖不已!

  Give up now! 放弃吧!

  Even now your loved ones suffer!

  你的亲友们正在饱受折磨!

  I can see the fear in your heart!

  我能看见你内心的恐惧!

  Your soul will come to serve me!

  你的灵魂将会供我驱使!

  I am evil! Stop laughing!

  我是魔鬼!不许笑!

  I will rise again, more powerful than you can ever imagine

  我……还会…以你无法想象……的强大姿态…再次苏醒的……

  What's black and blue and is about to show you the definition of pain?

  看清楚了!我可不是《最终梦想》里的黑魔导士!

  I smell death

  我闻到死亡的气息了!

  Yes! Hahahaha

  是啊!哈哈哈哈哈!

  Stuck in prey again?

  又在祈祷了么?

  Suffering awaits!

  苦难与折磨在等着你呢!

  The magic! It calls to me!

  魔法!它在召唤我!

  Your commands tire me

  你的命令让我厌倦!!

  It's only a short way and it's not a short joke

  捷径只有一条,我不是在说笑!

  You deny the darkness in your soul, you deny your power!

  在你否定了灵魂中的黑暗面的同时,你的力量也被一起否定了!

  猩红收割者 - 弗拉基米尔

  Wonderful

  好极了!

  My cup is half empty.

  我的杯子已经空了一半。

  The clot thickens.

  血块变厚了。

  Please, let it all out.

  请让它们(鲜血)都流出来吧!

  Let's pool our efforts.

  让我们合伙干吧!

  I'm absolutely livid.

  我的肤色确实很苍白。

  Trickling progress.

  血液正在慢慢滴落。

  A vital decision

  一次重大的抉择。

  A harvest moon, so aptly named.

  收获之月,多美妙的名字啊。

  I've got you…under my skin.

  我觉得……你让我很不爽。

  I'd love a pint.

  我非常乐意来那么一品脱血

  Hmm, something is leaking.

  恩恩,有些东西正在流出来。

  Deliciously vein.

  可口的静脉。

  I'm a universal recipient.

  每一种血型我都可以接受。

  Care to make a donation?

  愿意送我点血吗?

  A draining exercise.

  一次吮吸练习。

  I love a warrior with heart, never a stale moment.

  我喜欢有心脏的勇士,并且绝对不会让他们过期。

  You look like someone who's got a lot going on beneath the surface.

  你看上去血量充沛,要当心哟。

  Go ahead, B negative, you'll be just my type.

  很多人都说我是吸血鬼,但你看,其实我并不讨厌阳光,相反,我还经常在白天打架呢!

  The rivers will run red.

  血流成河!

  嗜血猎手 - 沃里克

  记得选择狼人时候那句:这局胜负已定么?

  This ends now

  这局胜负已定。

  I hunger

  我饿了。

  It's only fun if they run

  他们逃跑了,我才有乐子。

  It's time to hunt

  狩猎的时候到了。

  I'll feast on their bones

  我会尽情享受他们的骨头的。

  I smell their stench

  我闻到他们的臭味了。

  I almost feel... Human

  我觉得我……变回人类了……

  All the better to eat you with, my dear

  "我真不认识什么阿鲁高!我可是土生土长的鲁因特纳(Runeterra)人!"

  Mmmhh... Delicious!

  恩……你们的肉非常可口。

  德邦总管 - 赵信

  To the arena!

  长枪依然在!/铁甲依然在!

  Fate has made its choice.

  命运已做出了它的选择!

  Do not bore me

  请不要烦我!

  Press the assault!

  陷阵之志,有死无生!

  Justice is at hand!

  正义在我手中。

  Perish with honor.

  荣耀与毁灭同在。

  Their lives are forfeit.

  他们的生命已被依法剥夺。

  Here’s a tip…and a spear behind it.

  一点寒芒先到...随后枪出如龙!

  Find me an immovable object, and I'll put this question to rest.

  没有人能够突破我的枪围!!

  My King commands.

  奉吾王之命!

  Ask not what Demacia can do for you, but what it will do if you're in the way.

  在问德玛西亚能给你什么好处之前,请先关心一下你挡路的下场。

  It shall be done.

  交给我了!

  To triumph!

  即将凯旋!

  The warrior's spirit is never broken.

  勇士之魂,从未破灭。

  A Demacian does not retreat.

  德玛西亚人从不退缩!

  Victory calls!

  胜利在呼唤!

  Always forward!

  勇往直前!

  Sound the march!

  击鼓,进军!

  Only actions truly speak.

  只有行动才能说明一切。

  I may be outnumbered, but not even the odds can stand against me.

  即使敌众我寡,末将亦能万军丛中取敌将首级!

  时光守护者 - 基兰

  I knew you would do that

  就知道你会选我

  Already there

  已经就位

  Make hast 加把劲

  Time is wasting时间正在流逝

  All in good time时机刚刚好~

  Inevitably必须的

  The way is always the same

  万变不离其宗

  Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like banana

  知道我刚在时空旅行的时候见到谁了么?多拉B梦

  The way is always the same

  万变不离其宗

  Already there

  已经就位

  I've seen your death. It was painful!

  我曾看见过你的死亡。当时的你死得惨不忍睹!

  扭曲树精 - 茂凯

  This power… I cannot control.

  这股力量……我无法控制

  Torment me no longer.

  别再折磨我了!

  To rest, if only I could.

  如果我能休息就好了。

  This life was not meant to be.

  这条命早已偏离了命运的轨迹。

  You should not defy nature.

  你无法忤逆自然!

  There is no escape.

  没有地方可以安生!

  I once had peace.

  我也曾拥有过安宁。

  Return me to the forest.

  把我放回森林里去!

  I would end this burden, but it always returns.

  我也试图终结过这困扰,但它总会卷土重来。

  I hate being uprooted.

  我讨厌拔根而起的感觉。

  Begone, vile magicks!

  这些讨厌的魔法,给我滚开!

  I will punish their imprudence.

  我要惩罚他们的轻率之举

  Reckless mages!

  可恶的法师们!

  I must end the misuse of magic.

  我必须终结魔法的滥用。

  They will know my remorse.

  他们会尝到我的悔恨的!

  Do you want to see Twisted?!

  你想见识下什么是扭曲?!

  I dated a sugar pine once, just to spruce things up. She turned out to be a birch, nice ash though.

  我曾经为了打扮,和一棵糖松约会过。结果她是一棵桦树,好在它的灰烬还算不错!

  Is this what they call “getting stomped?"

  这就是人们所说的“被蹂躏”么?

  Nature can be a real mother…

  自然才是真正的母亲..

  Nature is the truest form of balance. Eat and avoid being eaten.

  自然,才是平衡最真实的形态。一边吃,一边避免被吃掉。

  Animals are lazy, we plants produce our own food.

  动物们都是懒货!我们植物都是自己生产食物的。

  I do your bidding, for now.

  我将暂时服从你的吩咐。

  诅咒巨魔 - 川德尔

  一个冷门而又强力的英雄。

  It never stops.

  它停不下来。

  I'm on it.

  俺这就去。

  The tribe is waiting.

  部族在等俺呢

  Let's smash something!

  咱们去打破点儿什么吧!

  For Ruhgosk

  “拉古斯特”部族万岁!

  If the club doesn't get em the smell will

  如果棒子不能搞定他们,就用气味吧。

  I'm not heartless, I love beating!

  俺并不无情,敲打是俺的最爱!

  Ow! Splinter!

  噢!裂成碎片儿了!

  Let's show em my ugly side!

  让敌人瞧瞧俺丑陋的一面吧!

  Missing out on beauty sleep here…

  俺正在失去睡美容觉的机会……

  Share the agony

  享用俺的痛苦吧!

  Time to troll

  魔的无脑时刻到

  Suffer as I do

  像俺一样挣扎吧!

  Smash through the pain

  将痛苦统统打碎!

  This is about to get ugly

  这家伙就要变丑了。

  The worst part of hideous flesh-eating diseases is trying to get an even tan.

  丑恶的食肉陋习最糟糕的地方,就在于它总会让俺变得更黑

  If you want me to hit you less, die sooner!

  如果你们想让俺敲轻点儿的话,就快点儿死!

  Defeat trundle, are you trolling?

  想打败俺?你们有脑子吗?

  How much ya wanna bet I can whack ya from one fountain to the other?

  俺可以和你打赌,俺能一棒子把你从俺们温泉这儿打到敌人温泉那儿!

  Don't hate the player, hate the club that's smashing your face.

  别憎恨选手,要恨就恨那根打你脸的棒子吧!

  Ready for a hurtin'?

  准备敲人了么?

  德邦之威 - 嘉文四世

  Protect the faithful!

  保护忠良!

  For my father, the king!

  为了父王!

  No quarter for the wicked!

  攘除奸邪!

  Find me greater foes!

  给我找些更强的敌人!

  Who dares defy my will?!

  谁敢违抗我的意志?

  Stand with me, brothers and sisters!

  兄弟姐妹们,和我并肩作战吧!

  Demacia - now and forever!

  德玛西亚,永世长存!

  Today is a good day to die!

  视死如归,就在今天!

  We shall rest when we are dead!

  战斗之心,至死方休!

  The only way I could be more epic is if I was purple.

  唯一能让我变得更加传奇的方式,就只有登基为王了。

  I love a challenge!

  我喜欢挑战!

  Purge the unjust!

  消除不公!

  Topple their forces!

  击垮敌军!

  Righteous retribution!

  正义的惩罚!

  Ours is but to do and die!

  我们的使命,就是力战而亡!

  This is Demacian justice!

  这就是德玛西亚的正义!

  I don't need to hide in brush! No offense Garen...

  我不需要躲在草丛里!呃,我不是在贬低盖伦……

  Fetch the rest of your team, I'll wait. Demacia, get some!

  把你们队的其他人都找来吧,我会在这儿等你们的。

  You like my weapon? Come on over for a closer inspection!

  喜欢我的武器?那就过来好好看看吧!

  Demacia, get some!

  德玛西亚,无可匹敌!

  Sunder any army! Crumble any mountain! Leap the greatest - OWW, my toe-sies!

  阻断军队!粉碎山峰!跨过最长的-噢——,我的脚趾头!

  Awareness is the key to victory! Be sure you never let your guard dow - OWIEEE!

  洞察力是取胜的关键!一定不要让你的警觉松懈.......

  By my will - this shall be finished.

  犯我德邦者,虽远必诛!

  刀锋意志 - 艾瑞莉雅

  This way!

  走这边!

  Justice guides us

  正义指引着我们。

  I will not falter.

  我绝不会动摇。

  With precision.

  出手要准

  Forge onward

  稳步前进!

  Ionia shall not fall.

  艾欧尼亚不会灭亡。

  I stand resolute

  我的立场非常坚定。

  Stay sharp.

  要保持敏锐。

  True will cannot be defeated.

  真正的意志是不会被击败的!

  Why does everyone ask if I cut my own hair?

  为什么每个人都在问我“会不会削到自己的头发”呢?

  Ionia!

  艾欧尼亚!

  There's no turning back.

  没有退路了!

  Cut them down!

  恶必斩!

  My blade never wavers

  我的剑刃从不颤抖。

  It ends here.

  到此结束吧。

  This battle will be won.

  这场战斗必将获胜。

  They will not prevail.

  他们的胜利必将成为奢望!

  This is what happens when you feed stray blades.

  这就是我收养那些流浪剑刃的结果。

  You rely on your weapons too much, try letting go.

  你们太过依赖自己的武器了,要试着放手~

  Balance in ALL things

  平衡,存乎万物之间。

  My blade is not only precise, but totally gnarly.

  我的剑刃不但准,而且狠!

  My blade is at your service.

  我的剑刃愿为您效劳。

  Fearful full gasp then big pain as stabbed by her own blade

  可怕的喘息,就像被她自己的剑刺入一样痛苦。

  天启者 - 卡尔玛

  目前我倒是没发现卡尔玛有什么存在的价值。

  How noble.

  多么高雅。

  Ionia shall prevail

  艾欧尼亚必将获胜。

  Focus your wit and will

  集中你的才智和意志。

  Victory is assured.

  胜利是必然的。

  Peace begins within.

  和平来自内心。

  To conquer oneself is to conquer all.

  击败自己,就能击败一切。

  Hope is the greatest ally.

  希望,是最强大的盟友。

  Together, we shall triumph

  团结起来吧,我们必将凯旋。

  Onward, always.

  永远向前。

  This dress may have been impractical…

  这件裙子也许有点不切实际。

  Negotiations have ended.

  谈判结束了。

  They will not crush our spirit

  他们无法摧毁我们的斗志。

  No compromise.

  没有妥协的余地。

  None will question our resolve

  没人能质疑我们的决心。

  Where the battle goes, so go I.

  哪里有战斗,哪里就有我。

  One by one, they will fall.

  各个击破,他们必败。

  Guess what's about to hit the fan.

  你猜,下一个被扇子打到的会是谁?

  An enlightened decision.

  真是一个充满悟性的决定。

  以上内容由出国留学网提供,如果您觉得本站的信息还不能完美解决您的问题,可以联系我们,联系地址:editor@liuxue86.com,我们将在第一时间内为您解答。


经典台词 经典电影台词 相声经典台词 经典语录

经典台词 经典电影台词 相声经典台词 经典语录
分享

热门关注

描写父爱如山的名人名言

描写父爱如山的名言

描写夏天的温柔句子80条

描写夏天的句子80条

适合发朋友圈祝福新人的话

发朋友圈祝福新人的话

端午微信朋友圈文案2021

端午微信朋友圈文案

简单员工试用期转正申请书

简单员工转正申请书

人物描写精彩片段 描写人物形象的句子

人物描写片段

描写人物外貌的成语 人物外貌的成语解释

人物外貌的成语

描写人物的段落摘抄

段落摘抄

描写人物动作的成语有哪些 描写人物动作的成语解释

描写人物动作的成语

人物描写方法有什么

描写方法