出国留学网小编为您精心集整理了关于辞职原因的职场英语口语,欢迎查看。
职场英语口语:关于辞职原因
What position have you held before?
你以前担任过什么职务?
How many places have you worked altogether?
你一共工作了几个地方?
What was your reason for leaving?
你为什么要离开呢?
Do you enjoy your present job?
你喜欢目前的工作吗?
Yes,I find it interesting.
是的,我发现它很有趣味。
What made you decide to change your job?
什么原因使你决定换工作?
I know from your resume that you are working as an administration assistant in a trading company.Why do you plan to change your job?
我知道你正在一家贸易公司任职行政助理,为什么你计划转职?
Why have you changed you job so frequently?
你为什么经常换工作?
I am working in a small company where further promotion is impossible.I am capable of more responsibilies,so I decided to change my job.I'd like to find a job which is more challenging.
我在一家小公司工作,所以晋级不大可能。我完全能够承担更多的责任,所以我决定换工作。我希望做一个更有挑战性的工作。
I would like to have a job that is more lively than my present one.Besides,I would like to practise my English in my work.As my present employer deals with China trade only,there isn't much chance to speak English.
因为我希望找到一份较有活力的工作。此外,我想在工作上多用英语。但我现时的雇主主要发展中国市场,所以很少会使用英语。
Because I am looking for a company that I really want to work for so that I could settle down and make a long-term contribution.
因为我想找到一家理想的公司,使我能安定下来,并做出长远的贡献。
My first job was a well established company where the division of labour is very clear.I do not have much chance to enrich my experience.Then I got an opportunity to really broaden my experience with a new company that was starting up,but unfortunately,they closed their service in three months’ time. I have worked in my present company for a considerable length of time and enjoy my job I am now doing.But I think I have accumulated enough experience to take up more challenging post in a much larger and diversified company where I could make solid contribution.
我第一份工作是在一家制度完善及分工清楚的公司内任职,但我认为我的接触面太小了。后来我有机会到一家刚成立的公司,以扩展我的经验,不幸的是,他们在3个月内便倒闭了。我在现时的公司已工作了颇长的时间,虽然我喜欢现时的工作,但我认为我已积累了足够经验在一家更具规模及多元化的公司内工作,接受更大挑战及做出实质贡献。
Why are you leaving your present job?
你为何要离开现职?
What's the reason why you left your previous employer?
你为何要离开原来的雇主?
I'm leaving the present situation just because of expiry of my employment contract.
我离开现职是因为工作合同期满。
The work is not bad.Yet the salary is too small.
那份工作倒是不错,不过薪水太少了。
To speak frankly,I did not enjoy the work very much because these was not much for me to do at my post.
坦率地说,我不是很喜欢那份工作,因为我在这个职位上没有多少事可干。