魂断蓝桥经典台词

  爱情是人类永恒的主题之一,但有电影,爱情是一个重要的元素,而《魂断蓝桥》就是一部经典的爱情题材电影,其中的台词也被人津津乐道,下面是由出国留学网整理的魂断蓝桥经典台词,欢迎阅读。更多相关经典台词,请关注本栏目。

  【魂断蓝桥经典台词(中英)】

  洛依:你们舞蹈演员吃什么?

  What do dancers eat?

  玛拉:哦,舞蹈演员吃-有营养的、脂肪少的

  Oh,,dull things mostly.Nutritious yet not fatting.

  洛依:啊,今晚例外。你这有什么特别的菜吗?

  Oh,no,not tonight.(To waiter)What could you suggest that would be particularly rich and indigestible.

  侍者:龙虾不错,先生!

  The crepes,is very nice sir.

  玛拉:嗯魂断蓝桥经典台词En.

  侍者:还有酒

  And wine.

  洛依:稍微喝点淡酒不违犯你们舞蹈演员的规矩吧?

  It isn't against the rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it?

  玛拉:哦,今晚上

  Well, tonight……

  洛依:喝4盎

  Good,Number Forty please.

  侍者:40块,先生

  Number Forty.

  洛依:你的舞跳得很美

  The ballet was beautiful.

  玛拉:我看不见得

  Madame dindn't think so.

  洛依:啊,内行不懂,只有外行懂,我给你说跳得很美

  Well,experts never know,It takes outsidersto know,and I tell you it was beautiful. 玛拉:这说明你确实是外行

  Taht certainly proves you'er an outsider.

  洛伊:很高兴再见到我吗?

  Roy: Are you glad to see me again?

  玛拉:是的。

  Myra: Yes.

  洛伊:我感到你有保留。

  Roy: I sense a reservation.

  玛拉:我想是有的。

  Myra: Well, I suppose there is one.

  洛伊:那是什么?为什么?

  Roy: What? Why?

  玛拉:有什么好处呢?

  Myra: What‘s the good of it?

  洛伊:你是个奇怪的女孩,是不是?有什么好?对生活什么是好的?

  Roy: You‘re a strange girl, aren’t you? What‘s the good of anything? What’s the good of living?

  玛拉:这也是个问题。

  Myra: That‘s a question too.

  洛伊:不,等一下。我不会让你那么想。生活中美好的事就是会发生这种事情。在空袭的阴影下我遇见了你,这比和平时代到处闲逛,视生命为理所当然要好得多,觉得更充实。我仍不明白。

  Roy: Oh, now wait a minute. I‘m not going to let you get away with that. The wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen. In the shadow of a death raid, I can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted. I still don’t get it, not quite.

  玛拉:什么?

  Myra: What?

  洛伊:你的脸真年轻,真美。

  Roy: Your face. It‘s all youth, all beauty

  玛拉:你仍不明白什么。

  Myra: What is it you still don‘t get?

  洛伊:今天下午我离开你时,我记不起你的长相,这辈子也不会记得。我想,她美吗?她丑吗?她长得什么样?我不记得。甚至非得到剧院去看你的长相。

  Roy: You know, when I left you this afternoon, I couldn‘t remember what you looked like, not for the life for me. I thought, was she pretty? Was she ugly? What was she like? I couldn’t remember. I simply had to get to that theater tonight to see what she looked like. 玛拉:你觉得现在记住了吗?

  Myra: Do you think you will remember me now?

  洛伊:我想是的。一辈子记住。

  Roy: I think so, I think so, for the rest of my life.

  玛拉:你到底有什么不明白的呢?

  Myra: But what is it about me you still don‘t get?

  男人:各位,现在是今晚的最后一曲。希望你们享受这个告别的华尔兹。

  Man: Ladies and gentlemen, we now come to the last dance of the evening. I hope you enjoy the farewell waltz.

  洛伊:待会儿告诉你,我们跳舞吧。

  Roy: I‘ll tell you later. Let’s dance now.

  玛拉:这些烛光是什么意思?

  Myra: What does it mean, these candles?

  洛伊:你会明白的。

  Roy: You‘ll find out.

  地而天清晨,吗拉和凯娣在物资里面。

  Myra:I shall have to get this catch mended.

  Kitty:Well I've been telling you.

  Myra:It brole open twice yesterday.Oh, Kitt,what time is it?

  Kitty:It's ,eh ,almost 11.

  Myra:Mmm, oh.

  (敲门声,夫人进来了)

  myra and Kitty:Good morning Madame.

  Madame:Good morning.I came to congratulate you,Myra.

  Myra:On what,Madame?

  Madame: on being up.Considering that you didn't go to bed until 4,It's remarkeable.I have a feeling your performance tonight will give the effect of sleepingwalking.

  Kitty:It 's the first time Myra's benn out,Madame.

  Madame:When I made you send the note back to the military gentleman last night,It was you I was trying to protect.I'm fond of the girls who work for me.I don't want them to be camp-followers.

  Myra:YOu don't know him or you wouldn't say that.

  Kitty: Can't we have any private lives at all?

  Madame:Not when hurt your public life at the theater.I am happy that he didn't stay here a week,otherwise he would have ruined six performances instead of one.If such a thing should happen again with you,or with any of the others,It means inatant dismissal.I will see you at the sheater tonight.If it's not too much trouble.

  (夫人关上门,走了)

  Myra:Oh, why is she so cruel and hateful……

  Kitty:Ah,the cold broomstick,she talks to us alllike that.Never mind.

  Myra:She spoil everything.

  Kitty:Oh, rubbish,You're upset and tired.Why don't you go back to bed?There's no rehearsal today.

  Myra:No,I'm not tired.Horrible morning for the chanel crossing.I suppose he's gone now. Kitty:YE suppose so.

  (窗外下着大雨)

  Myra:Kitty,Kitty look!He's here!

  Kitty:Good Heavens!He's deserted!

  Myra:Kitty he's here.He hasn't gone,he's here!

  Kitty:He'll be court-martialed for this……

  Myra:Oh,I've got to go.I've got to go!

  Kitty:Oh,you can't now.

  Myra:Oh,Kitty,you see him,too,don't you?

  Kitty:Well,if that's his ghost,don't bring him up.Oh,get away from that window,you stupid thing he'll see you for heaven's sake.

  Mayra:Where's my hat?

  Oh,Kitty,what if I……What if he ……Do you suppose……?Oh,dear,oh,Kitty,what do you think……Oh,Gos.Kitty,there.Do I look all right?

  Kitty:Yes, you look all right.I think you'd better with a dress on.

  Myra:Oh,yes.

  Kitty:Come on,Now.Myra,Stop it!

  Myra:I don't know what I'm doing.Oh,dear.These stupid buttons.Kitty,I just want to……Oh,Kitty,he came back.I was beginning to think……But he didn't.He came back.Oh!Is he stiil there?(Runs to the Window)He is ,he is.

  Kitty:Wait a minute.I'll get your maciontosh.YOu umbrella's in the corner,there.Here ,put

  this on.Now,got to go first.YOyu don't want to run into Madam on the way down.Wait a minute.All clear.And please tell him no more visits,I can't stand the excitement.

  (一路平安的音乐声响起)

  (雨中在玛拉宿舍的院子里―――车子上)

  玛拉:你好

  Myra:Hello.

  洛依:你好

  Roy:Helleo.

  玛拉:你来看我太好了

  Myra:Nice of you to come to and see me.

  洛依:别这么说

  Roy:Not at all.

  玛拉:你你没走?

  Myra:You didn't go?

  洛依:海峡有水雷放假四十八小时

  Roy:Couldn't.Mine's in the channel,Forty-eight hours leave.

  玛拉:这真太好了

  Myra:Isn't that wonderful.

  洛依:是的,有整整两天。你知道我一夜都在想你,睡也睡不着

  Roy:Yes.Two whole days.YOu know,Ithought about you all last night,couldn't sleep a wink. 玛拉:你终于学会了记住我了

  Myra:You managed to remember meat last then.

  洛依:呵呵,是是啊,刚刚学会。玛拉,今天我们干什么

  Roy:Yes,barely managed.Myra,What do you think we're going todo today?

  玛拉:因为我-我我

  Myra:Well,I……

  洛依:现在由不得你这样了

  Roy:No you won't have time for that.

  玛拉:这样?

  Myra:For what?

  洛依:这样犹豫,你不能再犹豫了

  Roy:For hesitating.No more hestitating to you.

  玛拉:不能?

  Myra:NO?

  洛依:不能

  Roy:No.

  玛拉:那我们应该怎样呢?

  Myra:Well,what am I going to do instead?

  Roy:洛依:去跟我结婚

  Going to get married.

  玛拉:哦,洛依,你疯了吧

  Myra:Roy, you must be mad.

  洛依:疯狂是美好的感觉

  Roy:I know ,a marvelous setation.

  玛拉:我不要你这样

  Myra:Roy, to be sensible.

  洛依:我才不呢

  Roy:Not me.

  玛拉:可你还不了解我

  Myra:But you don't know me.

  洛依:会了解的,用我一生来了解

  Roy:Then I will discover.Spend the rest of my life doing it.

  玛拉:洛依,你现在在打仗,因为你快要离开这了,因为你觉得必须在两天内度过你整个的一生

  Oh, Roy,this is wartime,it's beacause you're leaving so soon,beacause you feel you mustspend the whole of your life in forty-eight hours.

  洛依:我们去结婚吧,除了你,别的人我都不要

  Roy:We're going to be marriedIt's you,It'll never be anyone else.

  玛拉:你怎么可以这样肯定

  Myra:But how can you tell that?

  洛依:别再支支吾吾了,别再问了,别再犹豫了,就这样定了,知道吗?这样肯定了,知道吗?这样决定了,知道吗?去跟我结婚吧,知道吗?

  Roy:Now listen,darling.None of your quibbling.None of your questioning.None of your douts.This positive,you see?This is affirmative,you see?This is final,you see? You are going to marry me, you see?

  玛拉:是,亲爱的!

  Myra:I see.

  怎么回事,亲爱的,我们去哪?

  Roy:What's the matter darling?Where are we going?

  洛依:去宣布定婚! 回兵营去。 啊,玛拉,你听我说,目前我们会陷于什么样的麻烦?

  To announce our engagement.(to driver)To the barracks,around the square.Now Myra,I want to give you a copletepicture of what I'm going to let you in for.

  玛拉:好的

  Myra:All right.

  洛依:我要你知道某些情况,首先我亲爱的年轻小姐,我是兰德歇步兵团的上蔚,挺唬人吧?

  Roy:I have to acquaint you with certain facts.In the first place my dear young lady,I am a captain in the rental ship Usaleus.Are you impressed?

  玛拉:挺唬人

  Myra:Very much.

  洛依:一个兰德歇步兵团的上蔚是不能草率结婚的,要得备很多手续和仪式

  Roy:A captain in the rental ship Usaleus cannot marry caually.It requirs immense prepartion formality, eti quette.

  玛拉:我知道

  Myra:I see it does.

  洛依:这有点繁文缛节

  Roy:It's an elaborate ritual.

  玛拉:是吗?

  Myra:Is it?

  洛依:嗯,比如一个兰德歇步兵团的上蔚要结婚必须得到他的上校的同意

  Roy:Um-hmm,For example,a captain ih the rental ship Usaletus has before he marries to get the consent of his colonel.

  玛拉:这很困难吗?

  Is that difficult?

  洛依:啊,也许困难也许不

  Roy:Well it might or it might not be.

  玛拉:我看不那么容易

  Myra:I fell it is going to be difficult.

  洛依:啊,那得看怎么肯求了,看肯求的魅力,看他的热情和口才。玛拉,看着我

  Roy:A great deal depends upon the petitioner on the charm of the petitioner, on his ardor, on his eloquence. Myra,look at me.

  玛拉:是,上蔚

  Myra:Yes captain?

  洛依:怎么?你怀疑吗?

  Roy:Can you dout the outcome?

  玛拉:你太自信了,上尉!你简直疯狂了,上尉!你又莽撞又固执又――.我爱你!上尉

  Myra:You are very conceited,captain.YOu are quite mad,captain.You are are rekless and headstrong an …… and I ador you, captain.

  【延伸阅读-魂断蓝桥读后感】

  影片拍摄的时间有点早,黑白的,刚开始有点不习惯,不过随着剧情的发展,直到最后结局,在意的却也不是那看似陈旧的外在,而是影片中的东西,看到的也似乎只是影片中的东西。 影片结尾,玛拉死了。在漆黑的夜色与惨白的灯光交映下死了。她的生命是如此的短暂,又是如此的充满了不幸。如果说将她的不幸归根于命运,则可能是最说不过去的理由,不过怕也是最不是理由的理由。因为命运本就是一个人一生发生了的和经历了的事,不管他该不该发生。

  玛拉的人生是不幸的,而这一切正是从遇见罗伊开始的。错的时间遇上对的人。因此,从一开始相遇,似乎已注定了玛拉悲剧的一生。从与罗伊相遇,并很快开心的准备与他结婚,罗伊却被迫提前出发,到满心紧张见罗伊的母亲,却意外看见罗伊阵亡的消息,到沦为应召女郎在车站拉客却看见生还的罗伊,这一系列的事仿佛就像上天和她开了一个又一个玩笑。玛拉是这场玩笑的牺牲品,但又不仅仅是她。好友凯蒂是无辜的,她本可以留在剧院安心的跳芭蕾,最后找个人嫁了,过完自己平凡却安定的一生,然而现实就是这样,从凯蒂被卷入这场玩笑时,她的一生也已注定悲剧,可爱的人,可怜的人,当命运一再苦苦紧逼时,她又能做什么呢?从为玛拉仗义执言而被辞退,到最后为玛拉沦为

  妓女。她是玛拉得知罗伊死讯后唯一留在玛拉身边照顾她的人,但她同时又是造成玛拉最终悲剧直接原因的引路人。她是这场玩笑又一个受害者。

  玛拉死了。在绝望与无助中死去。而将她一步步推向死亡的最直接的刽子手,就是他最爱的人——罗伊,这个粗心、自私的男人。从头至尾,他似乎都未为玛拉考虑太多。他不知道邀请玛拉吃饭太晚回去会被骂,他不知道要正准备表演的玛拉跑去送他会有什么结果,他不知道离开剧院的玛拉没有工作生活会很辛苦,只是一句,“等我回来”,他却不知道这个女人的为此需要付出什么,正如他提出要结婚时那样,一切都按自己意愿来。他是如此的自私,他又是如此的粗心,虽然对玛拉在毫无预知的情况下在车站出现,并且浓妆艳抹感到疑惑,但他还是以一句这几年你辛苦了,没了下文。而且直至最后玛拉向他婉别时,他也没有察觉什么异样,就这样让玛拉离开了他,走向了死亡。可以说,是罗伊造成了玛拉悲剧的一生。

  虽然只是影片,但还是觉得,现实总是残酷的让人无法忍受,但他又是这样一如既往的在那些本就生活贫苦的不幸人中一幕幕上演。《魂断蓝桥》的悲剧也许只是这样一个历史下社会最微不足道的戏剧式的一角投影,我们会为影片中男女主人公悲剧的结尾深深叹息,然而,更应该引起我们深思的是,在那样一个战乱年代里,又有多少的人承受着千百倍于他们的伤害,却无力反抗。战争是一把巨大的屠刀,死在其下的人不计其数,而其中,

  最多的也许正是生活在地球边缘的人们。现在的我深谙我是如此的幸福,我们是如此的幸福,珍惜现在我们所有的,珍爱我们身边那些可爱的人。观影以自省。

  推荐阅读:

  大明宫词经典台词

  我的少女时代经典台词

  致青春经典台词

  《左耳》经典语录

  何以笙箫默经典语录


经典语录 爱情语录 励志语录 伤感语录 搞笑语录 心情语录 唯美语录 雷人语录 正能量语录

经典语录 爱情语录 励志语录 伤感语录 搞笑语录 心情语录 唯美语录 雷人语录 正能量语录
分享

热门关注

描写父爱如山的名人名言

描写父爱如山的名言

描写夏天的温柔句子80条

描写夏天的句子80条

适合发朋友圈祝福新人的话

发朋友圈祝福新人的话

端午微信朋友圈文案2021

端午微信朋友圈文案

简单员工试用期转正申请书

简单员工转正申请书

经典句子2020

经典句子

心存感恩的经典语句 关于感恩的经典句子

感恩的语句

经典情感语录短句

情感语录

高考经典语句摘录2021

高考经典语句

经典名著摘抄及赏析

经典名著