考研英语备考很多事情都要提上日程了,看看哪些是该注意的,下面由出国留学网小编为你精心准备了“2021考研英语:英语句子翻译复习六”,持续关注本站将可以持续获取更多的考试资讯!
2021考研英语:英语句子翻译复习六
451. The tenant is discontented with the content of the agreement for renting the tennis tent.
承租人对租用网球帐篷的协议内容不满。
452. The current occurrence of torrent spurs him to buy fur and sulfur.
现行的倾泻事件驱使他买毛皮衣服和硫磺。
453. I’m confident that the dentist will deny the confidential accidental incident.
我确信牙医会否认那个机密的意外事件。
454. The student identified the identical idiom on the identity cards.学生辨认出了身份证上相同的成语。
455. The stupid student rapidly studied the accident in the studio.
愚蠢的学生在画室里快速研究了事故。
456. Considering considerable spiders outside, I stay in the presidens residence.
考虑到外面有相当多的蜘蛛,我呆在总统的住宅里。
457. Besides this side, I considered both the inside and outside.
除了这一面外我还考虑了内外两面。
458. It’s evident that the evil devil inevitably goes to ruin.
很明显,邪恶的魔鬼必然灭亡。
459. In the company my companion accompanied me until I accomplished
polishing the shoes.
在公司里同伴陪着我直到我完成檫鞋(任务)。
460. I prepare to compare the two comparable parallel companies.
我准备比较那两个可比较的类似的公司。
461. My neighbor knows the height and weight of the highjacked freight. 我邻居知道被劫持货船的高度和重量。
462. The rebels labeled the labor laboring in the laboratory and lavatory.
反叛者给在实验室和舆洗室劳动的劳工贴上标签。
463. At 8 o’clock the clerk locked the flock of cocks in the room.
八点钟时办事员将那群公鸡锁在房间里。
464. The mocker knocked the stock with the knots on the stocking and sock.
嘲笑者用长袜和短裤上的结鼓打存货。
465. I’m determined to permit the permanent term on detergent.
我决心同意有关洗涤剂的永久条款。
推荐阅读:
考研英语大纲 | 考研英语词汇 | 英语作文万能句子 | 考研英语真题 | 考研英语作文 | 考研复试英语 |