考研英语有许多题目组成,方便大家及时了解,下面由出国留学网小编为你精心准备了“2021考研英语:否定成分的转译解析”,持续关注本站将可以持续获取更多的考试资讯!
2021考研英语:否定成分的转译解析
(一)否定主语转换为否定谓语
No energy can be created, and none destroyed.能量既不能创造,也不能毁灭。
No sound was heard.没有听到声音。
Neither plan is practicable.两个方案都行不通。
(二)否定谓语转换为否定状语
He doesn't study in the classroom.他不在教室里学习。
I was not playing all the time.我并不是一直都在玩。
The woman did not come here to ask us for help.这位妇女来这儿不是为了求得我们的帮助。
Metals do not change their form as easily as plastic bodies do.金属不像塑料物体那样容易变形。
(三)主句的否定转换为从句的否定
She did not come because she wanted to see me.她并非因为想见我才来。
You should not despise him because he is young.你不应该因为他年轻就轻视他。
(四)否定主句的谓语转换为否定宾语从句的谓语
1.常常出现在动词think, believe, except, suppose, imagine, reckon, fancy, anticipate, figure等后面的宾语从句中。
I don't think that they must have arrived there by now.我认为他们现在一定还没有到达那里。
I don't suppose they will object to my suggestion.我想他们不会反对我的建议的。
I didn't imagine that he would go abroad.我料想他不会出国了。
2.当有view, wish, belief, thought, opinion等名词作主句的表语从句时
It is not my opinion that he is the best man for the job.我认为他并不是做这项工作的最佳人选。
It is not my thought that he can finish the work within a week.我认为他不可能在一周内完成这项工作。
It is not my wish that you should break your word.我希望你不要违背诺言。
推荐阅读: